Sunday, February 8, 2009

Who Am I?

Hey family. Welcome to my blog. It's been a long time coming and finally after much debate, this day has come. My blog will cover a variety of topics, mostly my observations on technology, the job market, starting my own business, Apple, cars, and life. While you may not agree with everything that I say here it will definitely be interesting.

My name is Rudolph Valentino. I am a graduate of Howard University, with my BBA in Management Information Systems & Analysis, Class of 2004. I am currently in the beginning stages of my startup while looking for employment in LA from DC. I am also a Social Media Consultant for a few non-profits and high profile clientele in the entertainment industry in LA and NY.

I have GINORMOUS dreams of owning my own businesses and being able to give the gift of employment and creativity to people so that they can not only express themselves but take control of their future.

I will be blogging quite frequently. So tune in, bookmark us and enjoy

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home